Saturday 1 April 2017

March's new friends

I have already been in  S1 Manchester for three months and I knew a lot of new friends too. I'm in the same class with Giam Xin Yuee and she is my seatmate.We always take picture together.
Also,I found out that I'm in the same bus with On Yi Xuan and Pua Ching You. Yi Xuan is a very quiet girl in the class but actually she is an active and talkative girl,we always talk some funny thing that happened in the class. Ching You is a very talkative person even in the bus he also talk a lot.Because I'm in the same PBL group with him so we will discuss it on the bus.
Besides that, after the March holiday we will have a oral test.But, the day before holiday teacher ask us to pass up the oral script.I think teacher has forgot so I suggest teachet to write down what teache has told us.

No comments:

Post a Comment